Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Grandma & Grandpa Tilyou...

It was a busy day for the boys today. The morning started with Kellan getting circumcised, he did good and was not fussy afterwards at all. I was pleasantly surprised :) Next, the boys had their pictures taken. It was really fun to dress them all the same and watch the ladies pose them and try to get good shots, lol... I will post the photo when I figure out how to make my scanner work...
During rounds we found out that Garren is coming home Sunday too!!! So he is getting circumcised tomorrow.
And finally, The boys got to meet their Grandma and Grandpa Tilyou...

Grandma & Caden
Grandma & Garren
Mama & Kellan
Grandpa, he wasn't real sure about holding the
boys, they were a bit too small for him.

2 comments:

  1. 2 Coming Home!! One to Go!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you,I know you 2 can do it. GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...