Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

If You're Happy & You Know It...

Wave hello & clap your hands!!!

Garren learned a new trick while we were at my moms. He sticks his arm straight up & waves, then he claps his hands. It is so funny because he gets so excited when he does it. Apparently though he is only doing this for new people or at least people he doesn't see everyday (he doesn't do it just for his moms.) So I have not been able to catch it on camera yet but, I had to document that it's happening, maybe I can get a photo by their 10 month update which is just 4 days away (I better get writing!!!)

He was flapping his hands right before I took this photo... I tried!
He's cute anyways & growing a ton of hair recently.

1 comment:

  1. The main thing that stood out in this post for me was that they are 10 months in 4 days!!! What the heck boys! Say it isn't so. And, great job Garren!! I think he's clapping bc he knows he gets to meet his buddy Jack soon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...