Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Staying A While...

It looks like I have found a new home for the duration of my pregnancy.

I had an ultrasound this morning, The boys are doing fantastic!!! Baby A & B are up to 2lbs 12oz & Baby C is 2lbs 10oz. Since this ultrasound was done here at the hospital, I have no pics to share :( But we did get to see each of their faces in 3D, Baby B finally cooperated :)

They also measured my cervix on ultrasound... Not such great news there, it measured less than half a centimeter, so there isn't much holding the boys in anymore. Good news is I'm not contracting, so I'm not in labor, but I have to stay here for the doctors to monitor the situation.
They said there is no way to predict how long my body will hold onto the boys. Not being in labor is a good sign, but nothing indicates when it could happen...

The doctors also finally decided I do have pre-eclampsia. My blood pressure is good, but I do have protein & my feet & legs are swollen. As long as my blood pressure stays down, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Please keep the prayers and positive thoughts coming. I will post again when I have more news.

4 comments:

  1. I know that it really blows being where you are for as long as you are going to be there. But I am really glad you are not in labor.

    I think that it is great that you finally got to see Baby B's face, guess he figured he better behave himself.

    Take care, love you, wil talk to you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok momma Spring... sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way. Hang in there. Thanks for the updates.
    Hard to believe that any day now there will be three little boys to love and cherish runn'n around.
    If you or Donna need anything...we are here.
    Lots of Love to all
    Aunt Pat & Aunt Ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess my vote didn't count. LOL it is probably better there then home and needing to go the hospital urgently. All the other stuff sounds good except the cervix. Just remember GOD is good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending positive vibes to you!! At least you are in the safest place to be in case of an emergency!! Love and Hugs to you!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...