Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Busy Bees...

Well Donna dropped my Dad off at the airport this morning :( I was very sad to say goodbye last night. Even though this week didn't go as planned, it was nice to have him here & to see him everyday.

While I laid here in bed all week Donna kept Dad busy...
They never let on to me, but apparently they got just about the whole apartment painted. Donna still has some finishing touches to do in the nursery, but from what I can see in pictures they did a very nice job!!! :)

Here are a few shots of the nursery in progress...







4 comments:

  1. Looks like the apt is moving along very nicely. Too bad your dad couldn't stay a little longer to help Donna and keep you company.
    How's momma Spring doing? How are the boys?
    Lots of prayers and posivite thoughts com'n your way.
    Love to all
    Aunt Pat & Aunt Ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee I guess my brothers finger arn't broken didn't know because he dont call. LOL
    lov ya both

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color!! its so cheery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nursery is looking good! That color is going to look perfect with the quilts! I should be finishing them soon and sending them! Hope everything else is going okay!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...