Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Zucchini = Fish Face

Well we found something the boys aren't completely thrilled with, although it could be my cooking. I've never actually cooked zucchini before & it was very tart so I'm thinking maybe it needed to cook longer. Anyways, the boys kept opening up and taking bites but they started to make some sour facial expression & Garren started sucking in his cheeks & making a fish face. The fish face was cute, it wasn't something I thought came naturally though. I remember making fish faces with my mom when I was a kid & I always thought that she taught me to do it.

Partial fish face, I couldn't catch him on camera :)

Kellan & Caden's eczema was really bad in these photos :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...