Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

And The Stockings Were Hung By The Chimney With Care...

I wanted to sew Christmas stocking for the boys, like my mom did for my sister & I. The ones my mom made were shaped like bloomers & were so cute & different than anything any of our friends had. I loved my stocking & I think just wanted to recreate that for our boys.
Well the truth is that I have the best intentions but there just aren't enough hours in the day. I went looking for fabric for the stockings. I went to Joann Fabrics & couldn't find what I had pictured in my mind. I also went to Hancock Fabrics & still couldn't find what I wanted.
While looking online for a gift for someone else I ran across these stockings...


I absolutely loved them. I decided rather than settle for a fabric I wasn't completely in love with I would get these for the boys instead. They aren't hand made by mom, but they are fun & different. I hope they love them as much as I loved mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...