Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

I finally got our tree up, It took almost 2 days with the boys. So the rest of the Christmas decor' will probably not happen this year. I may still attempt the Christmas village since Donna's parents are coming for Christmas, but I look at it this way, the more I put up, the more I have to take down. I know it's not a great attitude to have for Christmas but I try not to make anymore work for myself than necessary :o)
Next year we will definitely be going all out for the boys & hopefully we will be in a house, not an apartment & with a whole lot of luck, we will be back in Florida.


The boys are sitting up with a little assistance from their boppies. They will sit for a few minutes without them but in order to get a picture of all 3 without anyone banging their heads we use the boppies...

Caden, Garren & Kellan 
Caden, Garren & Kellan
I was going to stop here with photos, only posting the 2 best pictures, but I couldn't resist posting the rest. Garren looks like he's directing Caden & Kellan...






And the meltdown,
that's what I get for trying to take pictures too close to bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...