Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Acorn Squash + Sore Throats = Blah

It is always hard to tell the first time the boys try something new what their opinion is. The second time we usually get a pretty good idea. Well Friday the boys woke up from their naps crying & just not feeling well, so I called the doctor & they had us come right in. Each of the boys had red swollen throats. This is how Donna & I's "colds" started out, poor boys were in for a  rough weekend. Well their sore throats made them not want to eat in general, so now we really don't know if they hated the squash or hated food in general...

Caden

Garren

Kellan

Caden
Garren

Kellan
Garren

Kellan

Sometimes I just can't pick my favorite expressions & I just have to post them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...