Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spoke Too Soon...

Well... I'm in the hospital being "observed." Apparently my 24 hour urine sample had elevated protein. I assumed yesterday when they said everything came back good, that included the urine, but that's what I get for assuming, silly me. So far everything seems fine, my blood pressure is 130ish over 60-70ish, they take it every 15 minutes, well they were, they have cut back now. They took more blood and they are checking my urine and the babies heart rates every 4 hours. Hopefully I will get to go home tomorrow.
They didn't have any rooms available in antipartum so I am in labor & delivery. I can hear women giving birth and babies crying. They don't make it sound fun, kind of glad I'm having a c-section, lol...

8 comments:

  1. Ack! I hope your blood pressure stays down of course hearing screaming women in labor probably isn't helping :) I got to experience labor and a c-section and I have to say c-sections are awesome!!!!! I hope they send you home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they send u home and things go smooth. I have been worried about you very much! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just can't do any of this the easy can you.....lol. Please sweetie, do what the say, take care and relax. I am glad that your pressure is staying normal.

    Every time you hear some one screaming just rub your belly and thank your boys that you are having a c-section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be thinking of you& waiting for your next post to say that you are home & all is well.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you Spring!!!! Love you lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey kiddo, I have put you on several prayer chains and love ya tons. Now about that C Section vs.natural birth I had 2 of each and I can tell ya they both are bad in their own ways, but it is funny when you hold that baby you instanly forget what you went through. Natures way of making sure the species continues:-) Listen to the Dr and do what they say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry that you had a hospital visit! No fun. I remember having to stay in l&d sometimes. The loudest screamers are always in the middle of the night. I always wanted a nurse to tell them to please keep it down since there were only having one baby and not three! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...