Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

What Adventures Await in 2012?

With 2011 behind us now, I can't help but think about what this next year has in store for us. It has already started out with a whole lot less worry than last year, which is very nice!!!


The things we are looking forward to this year are... Our boys becoming mobile, I know EVERYTHING will change when that happens but I think it will make things a little more interesting too!!! I look forward to celebrating 12 years together with Donna :) We are hoping to get back to FL on a permanent basis. We were pretty sure having "a" baby would make us want to be closer to family, having 3 babies most definitely makes us not only want, but need to be closer to family. We are looking forward to the boys first birthday and the party to celebrate them. And we are looking forward to the memories and traditions we will create.

clockwise from the top left;
Garren, Caden & Kellan
As far as resolutions, I don't usually make them. Now that I am a full time stay at home mom to triplets I need goals. Not just work out & eat better goals (although it wouldn't hurt) but organization & self motivation goals.
It is very easy to get caught up in how much work it is to get 3 babies ready & out of the house & to do it in enough time to actually get somewhere & do something before they need to eat again. So I am pushing myself to get out of the house at least twice during the week. One of these times will be a little easier, I plan to have lunch with Donna on Fridays so she will push me to keep those dates :) The other day I will go shopping or run errands or just go to a park for a walk, anything really to just get out of the house.
My other goal is to get everything I have stored away in the closets with the intentions of selling on eBay or Craigslist listed & sold. The boys are growing out of so many things, not just clothes, but bouncers & bumbos & soon their carseats & swings. We are running out of space & only accumulating more stuff.
I do also need to quit eating like I am still pregnant or nursing triplets. While I have lost more weight than I gained during my pregnancy, I am sure it is only a matter of time before it catches up with me. Besides, if I eat healthier then Donna will too & very soon our boys will be taking notice of we eat & will want what we have. So if I start everyone else will follow :o)
There you have it, three resolutions. I will report how well it is going at the end of the month...

 Happy New Year again to all our friends, family & readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...