Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Merry Christmas, Part II

Every year, every since Autumn & Steven got married, we get together with them & my Dad & Marie a week or two after Christmas to celebrate the holiday together. Even when Donna & I still lived in FL. This year, since we couldn't make it to FL, we all gathered, including my bonus sisters, here in NC.
We all had a great time & I think it is great to get all the grandkids together for our parents. This has now happened twice :)

***WARNING, there were a lot of us there, so there are a lot of photos...

Kellan & I
Donna & Garren
Aunt Meggan & Caden
Aaron & Tucker
Clark, Aaron & Tucker 
Mindy, Aliyah, Meggan & Caden
Kellan & I
Grandma & Uncle Chris
Garren, Me & Kellan
Donna & Garren 
Steven & Chandler 
Chandler
Mindy, Meggan, Aliyah & Caden
Steven & Chandler 
Donna, Caden & Garren 
Chandler
Chris & Aliyah
Steven & Chandler
Chandler 
Me & Grandma holding Kellan
Aunt "O" (Autumn)
Chandler 
Grandpa
Tucker
Aunt Mindy & Chandler, Tucker, Meg & Clark

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...