Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Aunt "O," Uncle Steven & Chandler...

The same week my parents were here my sister, Autumn, & her family came to visit.  Autumn also hadn't seen the boys since we were in FL for my dads surgery & Steven hadn't seen them since the week they were born.
Dad & Marie came over on Wednesday Thursday & we all spent the day together. They all got to see just what a spectacle taking triplets to the mall causes, lol. It was a fun visit though.
Friday we all got together at my bonus sister, Mindy's place for "Christmas." (I'll blog about that next...)

Uncle Steven & Garren 
Steven, Garren & my nephew Chandler
Uncle Steven & Caden

Chandler

Aunt "Shwing" & Chandler


Grandpa, Grandma & Chandler
Chandler playing with Garren

Chandler with Caden
Garren & Caden

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...