Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Veterans Day {a few days late}

The boys & I spent the morning with my parents on the island (St Simons Island)

Kellan, Garren & Caden

We played at the playground for a while, Garren is a daredevil when it comes to climbing & has to go down the tallest slide there. Caden & Kellan are obsessed with dirt & can find the tiniest of patches of it to play in. 

When the boys seemed to be tired of the playground we took a walk around the lighthouse & caught the parade. They did surprisingly well staying with us on the side walk & waving to everyone in the parade.  

After the parade we went and had lunch.

FedEx was not closed for Veterans Day so Donna had to work & couldn't join us this time. Kellan, Garren, Caden & I made up for it on Tuesday with a lunch date.

I took several pictures with my phone at the parade but apparently my phone is at its max for storage & didn't save any of them :( 
I only have 2700 photos & 87 videos on it. Any advise for saving those photos elsewhere so my phone works again???

1 comment:

  1. That sucks that mom wasn't off of work too.
    Cute cute picture of those boys holding hands.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...