Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

We celebrated Thanksgiving this past Sunday while we were in Florida with our parents. It was a super fun day hanging out with the boys at Donna's parents house, my dad & bonus mom came too & Donna's best friend Rhonda.

I love what picasa did with these photos, now you can see what it's like trying to get a photo with the boys, lol...
My dad & bonus mom on the left, Donnas parents on the right, Caden, Kellan & Garren.

We played outside & tried as hard as we could to keep Caden & Kellan out of the dirt. Those 2 can find the smallest trace of dirt & make a huge mess out of it! The dogs ran & ran & ran some more, I think they are still recooperating.

  Us! The boys are so obsessed with my camera now they can't be still to have their picture taken, instead they want to take the pictures!!!

We had an amazing feast! Donna's mom makes the best turkey ever & my bonus mom makes the best sweet potato casserole ever. My broccoli & cauliflower casserole isn't too bad either, lol... We officially had a kids table, haven't had one of those around since I was a kid at my grandmas house :)
 
The moms, the kids table, a little hand holding while drinking egg nog, the dinner group minus myself & my FIL.

Rhonda & Donna

We watched the Bucs beat the Lions, GO BUCS!!! & ate delicious home made pumpkin pie & cheese cake, yep, both :)

I hope you & yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!!!

1 comment:

  1. That picture is very cool. I wish you could send something like that on a Christmas card. :) ha ha

    Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...