Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Another "Grand" Weekend...

After my nephew's birthday party my dad & bonus mom followed us back to Brunswick to check out our new digs {sans furniture}

Since we already had a fun filled day at my sisters, we decided to order subs for dinner Saturday night & just lay low at the apartment. Grandma & Grandpa played with the boys in their new inflatable pool turned ball pit.






Sunday we went out for breakfast & after the boys' nap we decided to make an impromptu trip back to Jax. I was able to get a same day appointment at the Apple Store to have my Mac Book checked out. My dad & Marie entertained the boys while Donna & I dealt with the computer issue. When we were finished at the Apple Store we all headed to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Yes, we like to eat, lol!!!








After dinner dad & Marie headed back home to Orlando & we headed home too.

We had a great weekend with lots of quality family time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...