Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Ready for the Outdoors, lol...

This past week the boys have been playing in a "tent" & hanging out in adirondack chairs...

I got this Kidco Pod travel bed for my nephew, Chandler, for Christmas. My sister has had a hard time getting him to sleep away from home. He refuses (& is too big now) to sleep in a pack-n-play. I read a review from several mothers of multiples on this travel bed & thought it might be fun for him... I was wrong!!! So my sister brought it back to me (I did tell her to if it didn't work for him, I would love to eventually have 3 to use for our boys.) So I set it up in the playroom to see if the boys would get in it. Not only do they get in, but they think it is the greatest thing ever!!! They get in, play, look out the little windows & GIGGLE...

Caden & Kellan

Caden & Garren

 Kellan

 Caden

 Caden


My mom got the boys & my nephew baby adirondack chairs. They are smaller than any I have ever seen before & the boys fit in them just perfectly. They also LOVE sitting in them!!! They are where the boys have their afternoon snacks now :o)

Garren, Caden, Kellan & the giant sock monkey sitting in for Chandler

 Kellan, Caden & Garren



Above photos:
Kellan, Garren
Garren, Caden

 Garren

Kellan & Garren

Caden, Garren & Kellan

So with the chairs & the "tent" it looks like we are all set for a camping trip, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...