Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Look Who's On His Feet!!!

Caden pulled himself up for the first time on his own yesterday (Sunday.) I don't think he even realized he had done it, he was trying so hard to get to a toy on the exersaucer & their train was between him & the exersaucer so he was doing some pretty serious reaching & just ended up on his feet.




Garren pulled up to his knees tonight during bath time. I tried to get him to do it again, but no luck. He is coming along nicely though :)

Speaking of FEET...
We got the boys their first shoes!!! Sandals of course :o)


I also bought a pair of these...


They only had one pair in the boys size, but I've been looking for converse style shoes for them for a while, so I snatched up this pair on clearance & will continue to look for others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...