Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter!!! {again}

Caden, Garren, Kellan

We celebrated Easter a week early here. My sister & her family came up the weekend we arrived. We had an "adult children" Easter egg hunt on Saturday & on Sunday my mom made a feast that we also shared with my cousin & his family; ham, au-gratin potatoes, green beans, broccoli & cauliflower casserole, deviled eggs, yeast rolls, carrot cake & chocolate cheese cake. It was delicious!!!

 Hunting...

 The big wiener!!!

 Donna & Steven

 Autumn & I

Donna & I had planned to go see our parents in Florida Easter weekend but we all ended up with the stomach flu. We still felt pretty bad come the weekend & we also did not want to carry any germs down to any of our parents. We stayed home, drank ginger ale, gatorade & very cautiously tried to keep down saltine crackers.

The boys were still very spoiled for Easter, not so much by Donna & I but by their Aunts, Uncle & Grandparents. They got adorable bunnies, each holding a different sports ball, a kiddie pool & cute monkey onsies & super cute Easter baskets with new shirts & shorts. Donna & I got the boys a wooden shape sorter & some fabric texture & crinkle books. 

Thank you Aunt Autumn, Uncle Steven,
Aunt Pat & Aunt Ro, Nana & Papa.
We love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...