Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

1st, 2nd & 3rd Cousins!!!

Our first weekend at my parents, my sister, brother in law & nephew came to do a little early Easter celebrating.

Steven, Spring, Mom, Autumn & Donna

Chandler & Kellan giving kisses

During the week prior to this weekend, my sister & I found out our cousin & his family were in FL on vacation. We hadn't seen Freddy since we were all kids & thought it would be great to catch up, so we planned to get together at my parents on Sunday.

During our visit someone asked about what "degree" of cousins all our kids were. My mom & Fred's dad are first cousins. We are guessing about this really but figure that makes Fred, Autumn & I second cousins, making Autumn & I's kids third cousins to Fred's kids. Does this sound right???

Well, we had a good visit & I really enjoyed seeing Fred & meeting his wife, Chrissy & their kids, Camryn & Grant. I think they liked my nephew, Chandler & our boys too :o)

 Fred, Grant, Garren, Kellan & Caden

 Fred, Garren, Haddie & Grant

 Eason, Chrissy & Caden

 Chrissy, Garren, Kellan & Caden

 Grant & Garren (Camryn with her back to us)

 Garren, Grant, Caden & Kellan

 Fred, Camryn & Grant

 Kellan, Garren, Caden & Donna on the left.
Chrissy, Fred, Camryn & Grant in the back.
Dad, Mom, Autumn, Steven & Chandler on the right.

 Fred & Chandler

 Autumn, Spring & Fred

 Steven, Autumn, Donna, Spring, Chrissy & Fred

Camryn, Fred, Chrissy & Grant

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...