Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Green Beans = Yummy!!!

This week we started the boys on a second daily "meal." We started with the standard green beans and the boys LOVE them!!! I am making their baby food, which is kind of interesting. I think it will be more fun when I can start mixing foods. We have to try everything individually first & for several days to make sure they don't have any allergies. The pediatrician suggested we start with just green vegetables before introducing the sweeter veggies & fruits. So right now the menu consists of green beans, zucchini, broccoli, asparagus, spinach, lima beans, peas, I still have to find out if brussel sprouts are ok & I'm undecided on pureed bell pepper even though it is suggested (on the website I was reading anyways)

Here are a few photos of their first taste of green beans...

Caden
Kellan
Garren
Please feel free to leave comments on their expressions!!!


peas ☺ green beans ☺ zucchini or courgette ☺ bell pepper
THEN ☺ broccoli ☺ eggplant ☺ cauliflower ☺ beets/beetroot ☺ lentils/dried
beans ☺ onions ☺ asparagus ☺ turnips

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...