Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

First Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for... 
My amazing baby boys to start, the incredible medical care I had during my pregnancy & the amazing doctors & nurses who took care on the boys in the NICU. 
My wonderful family who has traveled to NC to be with Donna & I throughout the year. 
Our great friends who supported us throughout our journey & everyone that helped us prepare for the boys arrival. 
The medical team that took care of my father & got rid of his cancer.
And I am thankful for Donna for her unconditional love & support. 


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!


I couldn't decide which photo to use, one with a really cute smile or one with all 3 almost looking at the camera...



Garren, Kellan, Caden

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...