Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

We Got Them!!!

Tuesday we went back to see "The Helmet Man" actually we saw the fitting lady.

After obnoxiously promoting my sale on Just Hookin' for 2 weeks, and soliciting on several Mothers of Multiples sites, along with calling and emailing every organization I could think of or that was suggested to me, we finally made enough money to put a substantial down payment on the boys helmets.

Caden, Kellan, & Garren
We have amazing friends and have met more amazing people through this process that we are very grateful for. It's amazing in todays environment how generous & willing people are to help out 3 little boys they don't even know. It truly warms my heart.

To show my appreciation I have extended the sale of my crocheted items through the end of the year & to include all items in stock & custom made. Please if you have not, check out my
Just Hookin' page on facebook or my shop on Etsy. I'm trying to get everything updated on Etsy, but it is a slow process & I'm focusing more on getting all the orders I have, filled... in between taking care of the boys of course.

Thank you again to all those who have made a purchase, a donation, or passed our info along!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...