Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

9 years ago...

Nine years ago (on Oct 16th) Donna & I exchanged vows two and a half years after we met. I didn't know the travels or journey that was in store eleven and a half years ago & I surely never imagined the family we would create!!!
It has been a challenging and adventurous ride. We have endured our fair share of heartache; moving, illness, loss of loved ones, infertility, loss of pregnancy, & more moving. But we've always come out on top. I have to say that as hard as it has been being away from family & friends this past year, it has to rate as the best year we have had to date. We have met some amazing people on our journey to parenthood & of course nothing can top welcoming our 3 beautiful boys into the world.
Happy Anniversary Donna, heres to many many more...

This photo is from our trip home for my dads
surgery, the boys were 3 months old

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...