Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

First Trimester Photos & Ultrasounds

Total weight gained in first trimester is 4 pounds. It fluctuated up and down but in the end 4 lbs was the total. Enjoy the photos & ultrasounds...
7 weeks

8 weeks

9 weeks

10 weeks

11 weeks

12 weeks

5 day old embryos that became our 3 babies

6 weeks 5 days... when we thought we were only having twins :)

Baby A, 8 weeks

Baby B, 8 weeks

SURPRISE!!! Baby C, 8 weeks

3D Ultrasound of all 3, 9 weeks 3 days

My favorite this far, All 3, 11 weeks 3 days

Baby A's back, 12 weeks 3 days

Baby A profile, 12 weeks 3 days

Baby B, 12 weeks 3 days

Baby C's face, 12 weeks 3 days

3 comments:

  1. Wow... this is fabulous. Do we know if they are girls or boys yet? (not that it matters)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat, we don't know sexes yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the posts! I now realize the cloth diapering, our story, etc. aren't actual posts=why I can't comment. My husband and I lost twins last summer at the very beginning of his 1-year deployment and we got pregnant with this little one (due soon!) the day he came home. I can appreciate your willingness to be open about your journey together and to grow your family. Congratulations on your beautiful family, can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...