Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

St Patrick's Day 2016

This is pretty much how any request for a photo goes these days...
Garren, Kellan, & Caden

The boys' school had their Easter party on St Patricks Day since the kids would be on Spring Break the week of Easter. The boys loved it! They told me they had an easter egg hunt & that Christopher found the golden egg. They weren't allowed to open their eggs though, the plastic eggs were sealed shut with a sticker which I thought was pretty genius since the boys are usually distracted by what is in the first egg they find instead of continuing their hunt for more eggs. We may try this at home!

The day before they decorated buckets with cotton balls & made them into bunnies. 



A couple days before the party their teacher told me they forgot to hang a sign up sheet for Easter Basket fillers in addition to the party food sign up they did hang. I told her I had some stuff stocked up for such occasions, so I donated plastic eggs, candy, trinkets, peeps, & a small dollar spot gift for the Easter Baskets. The boys and I also made 'peep rice crispy treats' & a fruit salad for the party.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm, peep rice Krispy treats?!?! Recipe please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used this one... http://www.yellowblissroad.com/layered-peeps/

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...