Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer Bucket List; Go To East Beach

Last summer I could not even imagine being able to take the boys to the beach by myself, what a difference just a year makes! The boys are very good at following directions, holding hands & staying close when we are out. I wish they listened & followed directions as well when we are at home, lol...

Wednesday the boys & I decided it was a good day for the beach & we couldn't have picked a more perfect day! We had beautiful blue skies, a nice cool sea breeze & slightly milder heat than we've been having. 

G, C, K

When we parked & got out of the van I asked the boys if they wanted to walk or ride in the wagon, they all decided to walk so I loaded the towels & cooler & my chair into the wagon & we headed out onto the beach :)

 
I can't think of a more perfect place for the boys, they LOVE water & they LOVE sand!!! They could easily spend the entire day playing at the beach but alas we have to eat, or at least mom does, the boys didn't seem to care as long as they had water or juice to drink. 





It wasn't easy convincing them to leave but I lured them with a "shower at the beach" that they actually liked, unlike last year.

The boys had so much fun & really wore themselves out. Garren was asleep before I even pulled out of our parking space & the other 2 were out before I got out of the parking lot.



Caden went from his sleeping position in the car to this sleeping position on the couch

Garren asked for some fruit but fell back to sleep at the table

Kellan just relaxed on he couch for a little bit

We all had a great day at the beach & can't wait to go again next week!

1 comment:

  1. Love, LOVE, the pic of them holding hands walking down the boardwalk!!! Frame it!!! Isn't it great how beach = sleep? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...