Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

3 Years & 3 Months

I mentioned before that we had some studio photos taken of the boys a couple weeks ago & shared one. It was not my intention to have photos done again so soon but I wanted a group shot of the boys for family & friends & didn't get one without Donna & I in the boys 3 year photos. So i took the boys to one of those express photo places in hopes of a decent group photo. I was totally blown away by all the smiles they got out of the boys, so ended up getting a few more photos than i had planned too but who can turn down beautiful smiles of their own children :)

Here are a few more photos from that session, the files included on the disk are crooked but they straightened out the photos we got prints of.

Garren, Caden, Kellan


Garren

Caden

Kellan

Garren

Caden

Kellan

Garren, Caden, Kellan

Garren

Kellan

Caden

Garren

Caden

I love all the smiles they captured & some of the goofy looks too. 

2 comments:

  1. Most photogenic boys ever! These are the cutest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      If you could have only seen behind the scenes, lol... Caden was running all over the place & refusing to sit for photos, so major bribery had to be brought out. Thank goodness grandma showed up in time for me to proof the photos :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...