Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

10 Weeks Old...

Are you suppose to go by weeks or months at this point? How about gestational age? LOL... Well I guess both weeks and months, gestational age is about to come to an end as Sunday July 10th is my due date.

Well this was my first week home by myself with the boys. It went pretty well. I didn't get much done around the house, but the babies stayed fed and in dry diapers, I even managed to dress them most days. Dressing myself was another thing!
We are working out a routine. The boys are doing good as far as eating on a schedule, although I am trying to get a little more time between feeds during the day and at night. During the day they go 3 to 4 hours and (knock on wood) the past couple nights they gave me one 5 hour stint between feeds. It is really hard to wake up in the middle of the night, especially by yourself. At least when Donna was off & getting up with me she could keep me awake with conversation. The boys don't say much with a bottle in their mouth & I find myself dozing.

The boys have reached a pretty cute stage. Now when I pick them up they clench my shirt and pull in close to me. They also watch us when we are talking to them and they are smiling more and more (of course not for the camera) They are starting to reach for their toys that are hanging from their bouncers and on the activity center. We do tummy time everyday, but they just fall asleep, lol, so we don't do it when we want them to stay awake.

Here are a few pics from this week...

Garren & Caden
Kellan, Caden, & Garren
Garren, Eason, Caden, & Kellan
10 Weeks Old
Garren, Kellan, & Caden
Caden, Garren, & Kellan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...