Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Santa Visit

My mom, my sister, myself & all our kiddos made our annual trip to the mall to see Santa. It was a bit early this year due to school schedules & such but we worked it out. We make a day of it, letting the kids play on the playground, ride the mechanical rides, eat mall food, ride the train which was MIA this year, visit Santa & have lunch.  We get lots of looks with 5 little kids in tow but we have a great time always!

Nana & the kiddos

Nadia & Chandler

Garren & Nadia

Garren, Caden, Chandler & Nadia

She is such a happy girl

Nadia & Garren

Chandler, Kellan, Nadia, Garren, Caden, & of course, Santa



My favorite Santa pic to date!









2 comments:

  1. Cute! The boys look so grown up in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.my.goodness! Who are these big boys?! Look at their super long legs! When the heck did that happen? I always love your Santa pictures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...