Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Caught Off Guard...

Who expects it to be 86 degrees on a Thursday & then 56 degrees on Friday?!?! Maybe if we still lived in Connecticut, but not North Carolina, not in September! Anyways, it happened & I was not prepared with warm clothes for the boys :( Luckily my sister had sent some hand-me-downs that included hoodies & long pants, some a size too big but we managed to keep all 3 boys toasty & they survived their first cold days :)

Our little munchkins ready to go out...
Garren, Kellan, Caden
While searching through boxes of the clothes my sister sent I also ran across a drawer that I thought had clothes the next size up in it. Turns out it had some warm 3-6 month clothes as well and some really cute football outfits :)

Caden, Garren, Kellan... I LOVE these outfits!!!
Needless to say we are now concentrating on finding winter cloths, shoes, & carseat covers for the boys, even though it back up in the 70's now, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...