Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Kidecals

Occasionally I get emails asking to participate in product reviews or social media events. I always entertain the idea but nothing has ever matched up with our family needs or what I write about here. I really am happy to review products that fit into our family - Two moms with triplet boys, 2 dogs & 2 cats. Even products or events that would include grandparents &/or other extended family or friends. One of the emails I got back around Christmas had something to do with the perfect gift for 'your man.' Umm... Unless that includes my 3 year old little men, it doesn't really fit into our family, lol... Others have been involvement that would require us to make purchases & frankly, if I'm reviewing your product or participating in your event, I should have to dish out $$$. 

So anyways, a few weeks back I received an email from kidecals.com asking if I would be interested in reviewing their labels, they would provide labels or other products of my choosing along with discount codes for our readers. HOORAY!!! What family couldn't use labels?! We sure can, especially with 3 of everything! So I gladly agreed, picked our labels & anxiously awaited them. They came while I was out of town of course but as soon as I got home & saw they had arrived I started popping them on anything & everything I could think of, hats, lovies, backpacks, Donnas lunch box, shoes, even the ever so precious Thomas the Train that gets carried everywhere.

Fun packaging they arrived in

The labels

I also put them on cups...

the boys tablets, under & on the cover...

& even on the boys soccer balls.

These labels are durable, water proof, dishwasher & washing machine safe & have held up to the beating our 3 boys put on everything! The labels have not even slid around, you know the way some labels do, leaving a dirty adhesive trail behind. They have held up to being kicked around on soccer balls, being bit & scratched by our pups. They've held up to being dragged around on backpacks & being left in the scorching heat of the car. They've handled little feet being put on & taken off repeatedly without budging. And they have stood up to ooey gooey little boy hands playing with them all day long. 

We will definitely be getting more personal labels for the boys as they become involved in sports & start school. I love how versatile these labels are & that they can be washed not only in the dishwasher but in the washing machine too. I can't wait to stick them on the boys new soccer jerseys this weekend! :)

Check them out for yourselves at Kidecals.com & don't forget to grab one of these discount codes...

 doubles2014 = 15% off $25 or more
 threes2014 = 20% off $50 or more
fours2014 = 25% off $75 or more
fives2014 = 30% off $100 or more
 sixes2014 = 35% off $125 or more
 sevens2014 = 40% off $150 or more

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...